Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Friday, 18 February 2011

Syabas my dear ;-)

An email to miss No-nonsense :) (with minor edit)

W'salam warahmatullah cik R,

Alhamdulillah...the seminar was truly an underdog story. My teammate & I received feedback that they like our seminar better than the previous two, even tho' ours is such a small session with simple preparation.

& I actually am grateful for what I had learned in all those 'kurusus' in Kay-eMeM i.e. having an evaluation form. Apparently so far my team is the only team that distribute evaluation forms to participants (for me it helps in making the report later ) & there are actually those who commented to us that it was a really good move to have it. Looks like we become the trendsetter for that one, since there are abt 6 more groups who will be handling seminars after this.

I pity those who will be handling seminar with 'Datuks' as the guest speaker...for they have no choice but to have a bigger venue & number of participants. Mind you, we have to bear the expenses ourselves in conducting this seminar. The instructor made it hard with his comment that the previous batch who had higher marks were the one who had large number of participants...so pretty much my classmates were keen on having large seminars.

But my team remain contented with doing things under our own means...Hopefully the instructor notice our effort lah...


Us...missing one member (who called to express his ardent regret)

Well, everybody else thot it was very interactive! :p

They like each & every type of kuehs there :)

Happy, Satisfied, Satiated ;p

p/s: Had to rush back home for Mawled el-Nabi s.a.w function at our Taman's mosque that night, organized by its committee (which included Abah). I almost fell asleep & Mak had to massage my neck in front of others. I haven't fully recovered from the seminar's doings up till now :p

p/p/s: Next week another seminar, the team member complained of not receiving feedback on their application to use the PA system of another faculty, as well as having a hard time to contact a cafe on refreshment arrangement for their guest speaker plus difficulty on getting sponsorship for participants' gifts. Told ya it's tough when having to handle a bigger session...i sure hope they can make it!


p/p/p/s: I've shared my team's soft copy of letters with the rest of the class. I think it's important for them to minimize errors before getting the head dept. to endorse their letters, not having the head to correct each letter for each group. I mean, back in my previous workplace, we already know the 'style' so we avoid making mistakes in letters. But here, we are only starting to learn.
One group asks to have our attendance sheet soft copy & to borrow the old black cloth that i used as table cloth during our seminar. But they do look 'old' really...

p/p/p/p/s: Thanks a lot to my teammate, Lubna! We made it!

"You can have everything you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want,"- Zig Ziglar

3 comments:

Lady Gee said...

congrats nin... is that arief?

aNNdiNN said...

Thanks :)
He IS! Wah...don't tell me he's your ex-schoolmate too?? haha

Lady Gee said...

He's not. But my batch dear. X-MRSM too. And he's now my friends' good friend, cousin and boss too!