Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Friday, 4 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year


To Ash, Bren, Hazel, Tan, Mr. Wee, Yenny, Phoon, Husna Chia, my dear students & others;

Happy Chinese New Year!

Animated CNY greetings by maxis. The rabbit is actually smiling & The lion is blinking ;p







Black sesame crispy thin biscuit given by our neighbour. They scored the town to find this halal ones. Very nice & crunchy! They gave mandarins & peanuts too. I'm glad we have such neighbour :)
I'm glad we live in Malaysia!



p/s: still missing Bukit Cheetham tho'!

p/p/s: Sorry i didn't blog abt the murukus, sweets & kuehs given by our Indian neighbour during Deepavali. I devoured their murukus. Kinda reminded me of the ones made by my housemate, Tami. Surprisingly, they are not as much spices as the ones sold at most shops.

No comments: