Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Disappointing Curry Mee!


It was the first time I tried it there. Seconds after my friend & I bought it, they turned red & we were like O-oh!?
Oh well, luckily I wasn't feeling really hungry but I pity my pregnant friend & was worried about her eating it. There's too much boric acid in it for sure! We just ate the garnishing & the content of the curry, which were bean sprouts, chicken pieces, chillies & tofu.
My friend said the last time she ate it it was okay. The vendor must have used a different brand this time.
At home we prefer to use spaghetti but my mom also use the yellow noodles once in a while; the one with no preservative but i forgot the name of the brand at the mo'.
Luckily my friend had finished eaten hers when i said "This looks like the 'mee' that people end up eating in kampung bunian (a mystical, eerie place)!" Haha.. :p


----------------
Now playing: Tatu - How Soon Is Now
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Kay said...

tak ernah jumpa lg mee tukar kaler... sgt byk tuh!

aNNdiNN said...

Sy ade gak bbrp kali jumpa. Menakutkan kdg2! Kecewa sbb x dpt habiskan mknn...