Arrived in Serdang from Londang last night right after work. Feeling unsure as I haven’t really complete/update my resume. The session also asked us to bring along the univ offer letter if we have received it. Until early this morning (slept at 5.30 am), I haven’t received it. Abt. an hour later, I was up getting ready & off to Putrajaya with my parents. My parents dropped me off on their way to Tafsir class. Traffic was as how u wud expect, similarly parking space.
There at level 12, a few other candidates have arrived. A couple of ‘em came with husband/wife with children. They were from all over the country; Perlis, Kelantan, Perak etc. Some drove by themselves & arrived that very morning, some by plane, some stayed over at relative’s place.
I looked on the list & realized there was another candidate who chose the same course as me. I realized also that I was the youngest one there. What surprised me most was that ALL of us (7 groups wit 5 members each) received the same session time; 8.30 am (?!) We all found out later that in the 1st session, which was yesterday, Group 7 finished at 6.30 pm. I was lucky to be in the 3rd grp. So I was home by 1.30pm.
But I really pity those who arrived by 8am, having plan to return to work the next day, but later found out that they were put in the final 2 groups. This means that they had to spend time there the whole day b4 the interview session. Thus also made them having to reconsider travel time & work the next day, especially those who came from afar. There should be at least 2 sessions; morning and afternoon…tsk…tsk…
The interview? The most dissatisfying I’ve had so far. All 5 of us in the group were called in. It’s not a discussion-like/ MUET-like session as most people thought. We had to answer their question per person in tandem. So I felt restricted & didn’t perform as I had hoped to.
I brought along all the files that I used to bring to the previous interviews I’ve had. If not for the question “What’s your contribution so far?”, they would have not even touch the 1 book & resume among other stuff in the files that I brought.
Heck, they didn’t have the time to read the eSKayTee-like resume of 2006-2010 that I’d prepared from midnight to 5.30 am…!? Lucky I had that research proceedings book with me. I was already down at the beginning knowing that the one other candidate has already received the offer letter to the same course that I chose. The letter dated 4 May 2010.
I dont think i can drive back to PB this evenin. Tomorrow I'l depart straight to office.
Anyway, tawakkaltu ‘alaLLah…
----------------
Now playing: Westlife - 03 - Flying Without Wings
via FoxyTunes
There at level 12, a few other candidates have arrived. A couple of ‘em came with husband/wife with children. They were from all over the country; Perlis, Kelantan, Perak etc. Some drove by themselves & arrived that very morning, some by plane, some stayed over at relative’s place.
I looked on the list & realized there was another candidate who chose the same course as me. I realized also that I was the youngest one there. What surprised me most was that ALL of us (7 groups wit 5 members each) received the same session time; 8.30 am (?!) We all found out later that in the 1st session, which was yesterday, Group 7 finished at 6.30 pm. I was lucky to be in the 3rd grp. So I was home by 1.30pm.
But I really pity those who arrived by 8am, having plan to return to work the next day, but later found out that they were put in the final 2 groups. This means that they had to spend time there the whole day b4 the interview session. Thus also made them having to reconsider travel time & work the next day, especially those who came from afar. There should be at least 2 sessions; morning and afternoon…tsk…tsk…
The interview? The most dissatisfying I’ve had so far. All 5 of us in the group were called in. It’s not a discussion-like/ MUET-like session as most people thought. We had to answer their question per person in tandem. So I felt restricted & didn’t perform as I had hoped to.
I brought along all the files that I used to bring to the previous interviews I’ve had. If not for the question “What’s your contribution so far?”, they would have not even touch the 1 book & resume among other stuff in the files that I brought.
Heck, they didn’t have the time to read the eSKayTee-like resume of 2006-2010 that I’d prepared from midnight to 5.30 am…!? Lucky I had that research proceedings book with me. I was already down at the beginning knowing that the one other candidate has already received the offer letter to the same course that I chose. The letter dated 4 May 2010.
I dont think i can drive back to PB this evenin. Tomorrow I'l depart straight to office.
Anyway, tawakkaltu ‘alaLLah…
----------------
Now playing: Westlife - 03 - Flying Without Wings
via FoxyTunes
1 comment:
moga ada rezeki awak, Adnin! :)
Post a Comment