I was near delirious to know that Ash got it in that bulk from her grandmother?! & I sat down to ‘question’ her on how-on-earth did she get such supply that’s been my favourite since the early year?!
That yummy crunchy thing is so expensive if we want to buy it at shops. Ash said her granny bought it from a ‘lorry that comes around her neighbourhood once in a while’. 1 kg per pack RM19.
It’d be RM23 if I’m not mistaken if bought 1kg at shops outside. Anyway, they don’t sell it in 1 kg pack.
So I ordered 2 packs from Ash. My sis said Pity they don’t have the sour cream onion flavour for 1kg pack, just the original flavour...
All in all after the Wait, Ash brought in 8 orders to the unit one timeWhat? U wanna tell me that it's unhealthy? Really aa? :p
----------------
Now playing: Tal_Bachman_-_She_'s_So_High
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment