Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Monday, 1 March 2010

28.02.10 – 6.03.10

I never really pay attention on MY birthday celebration. For me, it’s a blessing when anyone wishes me Happy Birthday or gives me a treat/ cake or send a card/ present etc. Thank you ever so much & I pray for Allah's blessings in your life.


I never tell people my birth date unless they ask & normally, it’d be just a passing mention. The same goes to my students. Of course if it were to fill a form, I’d fill it lah.

& Of course there are a lot of other connotations to birthdays.


The circumspect of the issue led to an overwhelming incident recently by the students. I never saw it coming….?! Thank you dears! This year is really different than the past. Alhamdulillah…


Another thing we should realize, our birthday, was the day our mother & father sacrificed and struggled for dear life in bringing us into this world. So, Thank You Ever So Endlessly, Emak & Abah for bringing me into this world!



----------------
Now playing: The Fray - Look After You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: