Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

What came to my mind after Naz gave me an umbrella, which I consider as an advanced bday gift...

It was exam week. But I wasn’t invigilating. I couldn’t remember why. But that day I had a task. Needed to submit an order form to Café B for a scheduled R&D meeting.


It was raining & I didn’t have my umbrella with me (someone was borrowing it) Everybody else were in the exam hall/room, invigilating. I saw 3 students (PDT batch) in front of the library & asked them if I could borrow their umbrella. Unfortunately they didn’t have any.


I walked ahead & came upon this;

Hahaha… what a sight!

I had this urge to borrow one. But of course I couldn’t, right? :P All the owners were having their exam.


So I braved the rain.

~ & isn’t it ironic? ~


p/s: Thanks for the cute umbrella Naz ;)



----------------
Now playing: Hadapi Dengan Senyuman
via FoxyTunes

No comments: