Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Nubian Goat’s Milk



Oh, ya..the 2nd time I went to the new JJ, Lady Gee & I decided to sample the fresh, natural goat’s milk there. They were kept fresh in the small freezer sported by the small stall.

1st thing that came out of my mouth as I took a sip of the sample was, “Rase macam susu kat UK!?” (tastes like the milk in UK) to which Lady Gee agreed.

So we both bought 1 small bottle each (RM5) & I bought also the fruity flavoured ones here (RM8.50..i think :p (p/s: oops no, rechecked last nite, 30/3/10; it's RM5.80 :P). Yeah, quite pricey stuff. The farm/factory is in Johor & they do home delivery also in Melaka.

It is reported that goat milk is the next best alternative to mother’s milk & that it’s very suitable for those who have lactose-intolerant issue.

I just wish it doesn’t have to be so expensive… Price for Quality they say. Unless we live in Kota Tinggi, Johor, we have to bear with what it takes :)

See---> The Amazing Journey or ----> the colourful animated site

No comments: