Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Friday, 2 March 2007

Oh, Bother...!?

Please don’t get me wrong

I was just expressing my surprise. It’s not that it’s bad. It’s just that it’s not what I had expected.
It’s better than what I had expected.

Please don’t get me wrong

I believe it was our first. So I deserve whatever flaw or inconvenience made. Why the tone? Why the face? Why the rush? [not THAT rush]
They made me sad.


Please don't get me wrong

For from now on my mind’s burdened. My heart’s constricted. My days will be hung. Till the day I meet you again...


* I’m afraid I’ve turned a situation sour today amidst the scuttle in realizing the workshop. Oh, God…I haven’t the intention but it seemed that that was the impression that I/they got. I guess…I have to take the same action as happened prior to last week’s programme. May the force be with me. Ameen…

No comments: