Well, dats d date of my extended weekend excursion, to the Malacca Zoo. Only today dat
I got d inspiration (more so, the cutting down on procrastination) to write because I am yet again enthralled by another trip today. Where? Tell ya later! ;)
I was juz ‘busying’ (menyebuk je, sebenonye..) myself joining the stdnts’ trip 2 d zoo. They got this grp. project that d course require them to do evry yr. Ta made the offer & ive been thinking also… the last time I went 2 a zoo was when I was in standard 1; 19 yrs. ago?!? So, achin’ or not, tired or not, sleepy or not, 3 places in 2 days was going 2 b quite an achievement for myself nowadays…!
Imagine, there were only 4 lecturers to handle d stdnts on departing. It was 2nd installment of the Life Sc. stdnts, which required 11 buses to transport them to the destination!? Same number of buses during the 1st one. Quite a din & chaotic atmosphere it was. Good to know dat more lecturers would be joining at the zoo itself.
Im not sure how long was the walk in the zoo but we did walk all the way thru & I drank 3 bottles of water. My mouth was still dry by the end of the trip. Hmm, wat new animals that ive never seen before? Plenty but I must say most significant ones, is the smallest monkey in the world. Sorry, I 4got its name laa.. & then there were storks with weird flat beaks (I 4got d name also :p) . Kinda like hammerhead shark but dis, ‘hammerbeak’ stork… :) the wonder of God’s creations…
No comments:
Post a Comment