Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Sunday, 18 March 2007

Excursion to LKW University & STAR printing plant II





We arrived at STAR abt 20 min late. But ppl there were sporting. We received a visitor tag each wit free pocket calendar, a kit file containing the info needed on STAR, a pair of earplugs (for touring convenience) & tea was provided by them.


On our way back, I felt d need 4 a stop. In d van it was SO COLD. We stopped at Hentian Seremban (d other side of course) & several of us went 2 d ladies. What a shock we got, all of us opened d toilet section one by one but found none 2 b err..user-friendly. We tried all sections including d seating toilets but, oh I dunno how 2 describe it but finally S got juz d right way 2 explain d whole situation, it was as if d toilets have been attacked!? Apparently there was no water supply there, dats explained it all.

So we decided 2 stop at d nearby petrol station. As we arrived, we saw a yellow notice saying “Sorry, no water supply”. We were disappointed & contemplating on whether 2 try out other stops. But they said the same situation mite also occur & they suggested us 2 use d mineral water instead. I took 1 bottle. We all received d same ration each as d stdnts. So, yeah, mite as well expand its usage! Haha~

We arrived back in KMM around 8.30 p.m. 1 hour earlier than expected. All in all, it was enlightening.

As I lay on d bed, I kud feel my body aching & at d same time, remembering Ta’s offer to come along 2 d stdnts’ trip 2 d zoo d next morning.

No comments: