Eating: Fruit salad- apple cider & honey dressing
Typing: Excursion to LKW University & STAR printing plant
I had 2 replace a lecturer on d friday trip. D official letter was prepared & I told myself “I can’t believe im goin on d trip 2moro?!” I still said d same thing the next morning.
It was raining quite hard. I noticed mr. W’s car not in d porch anymore. It was 7.20 a.m.
7.35 a.m. Many stdnts have arrived. I was impressed at how cool mr. W was. I mean, he maintained his composure even tho’ other lecturers were late, the bus hadn’t even started (still in d garage) & we were supposed 2 depart at 8, the food & drinks hadn’t even been distributed. We did all of em later wit kak U arriving. Imagine, each stdnt received a packet of beriyani rice & a piece of watermelon, 4 choc buns & 4 bottles of mineral water… all 4 a day trip. D stdnts didn’t think of it far thru. They were so shocked 2 receive evrythin in d morning dat sum rejected d stuff. But they haf2 accept em all of course.
Well, d journey on d Kia van was ok. Stopped at Hentian Seremban 2 have our beriyani rice. Every1 can’t stand d wafting smell anymore. So we devoured our packets as d bus (stdnts’ ride) juz stopped 2 fill its tank. Dun worry, our van would speed up afterwards!
D trip itself, I’ll juz let d photos explain it all. Well, to justify some details maybe, if not all…hehe…
top: What u see ere? Commercial budu in d making,pal!? below there, i actually has a pair of batik pants with d exact pattern! (d blue & white floral)
top: are u 'haus'? drink Haus!
rite: its a small, small world...!
phoenix is d logo; meaningful representation
then we were seperated into 2grps. all d students followed mr. A elsewhere while us d lecturers were given a more formal presentation wit d 3 top officials in their boardroom. again, black was the theme in there. guess it helps to enhance d other colours used. while we were enjoying & pondering on d presentation, they brought in hot coffee & cappucino on d side.
im not goin2say wats in d presentation. ure goin2know abt it soon. it'l b launched sumtime nextweek. hm,in fact, im pretty sure it's 2moro.
then, at d end of d presentation, they presented us with brochures, table-coffee book on LKW, including d photos of all of us taken when we arrived!? then b4 we leave, we had durian smoothies by their own Wings Cafe- courtesy of ms. A, who says she's crazy over 'em...i noticed there's also durian coffee....NicE!
2 comments:
mr. W??
sapa tuh???
a senior lecturer lah..hehe..sy lalu dpn umah die evry morn' :)
Post a Comment