| The only guys at the end |
| a Wonderful array |
| All smiles! |
| Party still 'in control' ;p |
| 1st winners' treat! |
| Capture 'em b4 they're GONE |
The lovely U.B.I Welfare Committee; Nazz & Ash, organized a wonderful end-of-session event for the unit. It was held at Everly Resort, Melaka.
The food spread was scrumptious! Wanted to have more but full already in the end :P
The activities were phun & quite stress-free, haha… I had inkling that I was gonna have to sing & thought of Green Day’s Time of Your Life. But when the time came, I almost forgot the lyrics?! Our KU & Ms MIMI had a tough comic-session & Mr WKS’s twist was legendary! Anyway, I’m sure we all had fun & enjoyed the moment!
I followed Bren & Ash afterwards for the bookstore in Jusco. Oh my, they were giving ‘warnings’ to Bren & Ash when they learned abt it…! Hehe…Bren must have felt ‘threatened’ at some point as she asked me later if there’s any place where she can take me to if I want. Haiyaa….but I’m the one who came to join along maa…. ;p
No worries Bren & Ash. I totally enjoyed the whole evening from the party to hitting the hay past midnite ;)
| the 'game' |
Thanks a million, all, for the great times together! :)
*sigh* Somehow in the end also there’s this melancholic feeling. Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment