Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Sunday, 21 December 2008

Al-Khawarizmi Astronomy Complex

LadyGee, Ms.Sugar&Spice & I went to visit Kompleks Falak Al-Khawarizmi previosly known as Balai Cerap Al-Khawarizmi. Ive been meaning to go there since the 1st year I arrived in Masjid Tnh. More so after the officiation of Kampung Balik Batu, Tanjung Bidara as Perkampungan Hadhari. So it took me almost 3 yrs & fortunately enuff, thanks to the adventurous souls of the 2 ladies here, I was able to ride along ;p

The Kompleks opens everyday except Monday. U juz haf2 pay RM1 each for entrance (without the movie shows). But if u wud like to see the shows, u haf2 add another ringgit for the Planetarium show (Dark Star Adventure) or another RM2 for the 3D show (SOS Planet). Apart from the exhibitions & trying out certain apparatus, there r also interactive kiosks or puzzles u may want to try.
Ok, let the fotos do the talking. For more info. check out the website ; -"To Explore The Universe & The Creator's Power.








































No comments: