Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

TLC for the Kelisa

Well, I've just realised that it was exactly this date, 7 months ago when I sent it for service. I purposely waited for it to reach that presumed distance. Finally reached past it after returning from Rengit.

It was only the 2nd time I use the service here in Serdang. Can't really compare much so far except that here, firstly, the mechanic himself will brief to you what they'll do to your car during that inspection with the owner. They didn't do that back in MT.

Today the mechanic helped me in gauging the fee that I would have to pay if I agree to them servicing the air-cond as well. Apparently, I didn't prepare the budget for that as the last time I complained on the problem, the previous mechanic asked me to have it serviced at other workshop. Odd, isn't it? Well, I did it but the problem didn't go away. Had I agreed to servicing everything needed today, I would have to fork out around RM450.

Anyway, the mechanic today adviced me to come back & repair the 'air-cond leaking' problem. At first he asked me to come back in the evening. But after discussing with another staff, I heard she mentioned that 'Ah Heng' won't be around in the evening, so they agreed that I would call them for appointment again next week. I wouldn't be able to send the car anytime the rest of the week as after a whole day class tomorrow, I'll be off with my sisters & parents to A.S (Aloq Staq daa..) till Sunday. Tia wants to attend her friend's wedding. We'll be tagging along :p

p/s: Do you know what is 'Car dashboard' in BM? It's 'Papan Hempasan Kereta' :D No wonder you need to have air-bag there... I'm sure none of us want to literary have our heads 'dashed' on the board :p
p/p/s: What about a wash for my Kelisa? huhuu...

----------------
Now playing: Katy Perry - Firework
via FoxyTunes

No comments: