
Felt down a bit realising I need to go back to sending the car for air-cond fixing next week, plus fork out more money...hmm...
My immediate cure would be; more eating! Mind you, 2 hours before I already had a plate of fried rice! Now for 3 pieces of bread (or is it 4??), munch them with curried scrambled egg & ginseng leaves. Ish..ish...you better not follow with lunch after this, okay ;p

The plant is growing abundantly (& happily) in front of the house. I so loike! I got hooked on this leaves after we tried them at an eatery in Raub last year. The manager said it's called
'ulam Ginseng' (
Waterleaf/
Ginseng Jawa). We could not believe our ears?! Later, Mak asked about it to her friend and the friend happened to have the plant!? How great is that??
MasyaAllah... Alhamdulillah...One of the
benefits of eating this
ulam is 'to enhance food appetite'.
Erk...
----------------
Now playing:
Bruno Mars - "The Lazy Song" (Studio Session) LIVE!!!!
via FoxyTunes
1 comment:
I’ve recently began a weblog, the information you present on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for your whole time & work.
hey all, I used to be just checkin’ out this blog and I actually admire the idea of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone wish to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my identify is heather smith
My associate and I actually enjoyed reading this blog publish, I was just itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I'm always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I'd ask.
Nexium cheap | online doctor consultation for Nexium
Post a Comment