However, this time I’m trying my luck on CBBPTB. Preparing & filling in the forms is normal. But preparing a research proposal? Now that’s a tough one for me since almost every day is a catching-up with one work after the other.
There were barely any students at 9.30 am when I arrived. That’s why they shut the lower section. But the librarian in charge was kind enough to let me use it. I only turned on the light of 1 corner. I could hear the sounds of students passing by & whispering upstairs & I wondered if they would get access to the ground level...but no :) ~pEACE & fREEDOM~
6 hours later I almost dozed off & decided to continue with some online surfing at the office.
The online registration is due 17 Feb & submission of documents is before 26 Feb. Hopefully I’ll get through, insyaAllah…
----------------
Now playing: Unknown Artist - CurtainFalls
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment