Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Friday, 22 January 2010

Drinking more water & .....will help a headache

1st: I will drink lotsa water. Next, if it gets too painful, I'd get some sleep.

I read that most headache is caused by dehydration. People's attentiveness to maintaining body hydration could also be lacking when they didn't get enough sleep.

8 comments:

sAzUwI said...

ooh..poor u miss..
hope u get back ur good health soon..=)

Lady Gee said...

for me, it was caused by attending all those painful meetings.. wanna try my nurofen? :P

aNNdiNN said...

Thanks Sazuwi. I didnt have headache when i wrote that but i had it yesterday evenin. it's gone after 2 hours of sleep ;)

LadyGee, how longer wud u put up with such meetings? ;P

Khairi Mohd said...

minum la air bio aura hehehe

Anonymous said...

napmi.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

aNNdiNN said...

En. Khairi, no thank u. Kite dah ade bio pure, hehe.. :P


Dear Anonymous,
I wonder on what assignment this time have this site been of help to you?? :)
Glad to know if it has been of good help.
Feel free to share some of your thoughts here :)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Search engine Optimization
very handy, thanxa lot for this bloog ........ This wasexactly what I was looking for.