Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Innalillaahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'uun...

At 1540; Atuk died...

Alhamdulillah a week before that my parents & I get to see him, get to salam & kiss him... for the last time...

Alhamdulillah it went well... Allah knows best.

Al-fatihah for Atuk


p/s: Nenek still asks of him at times... & Aqis would hold and play with his cane until she falls asleep next to it sometimes...

3 comments:

FJ said...

Lucky Atil ada kenangan dengan Atuk. Me, I don't remember having any. Do you?

aNNdiNN said...

Sure.. I remember the most when we were both abt 5 & 4 yrs old, sitting at the table where he was preparing to roll his 'rokok daun' tu... he let us try rolling them...sampai lunyai! :p He laughed at u at one point. I think mase tu u were acting out gaya merokok :p

Another time was after i spent 1 month of my post-SPM hol kat Sabak. He went fishing kat sawah & dpt sebaldi ikan puyu. Asked me to bring it back to Nirwana. Siap bagi 1 bag extra yg i tak pernah pulangkan till now. Jalan kaki balik dr stesen LRT Cempaka tu, with big bags & plastics, I rase betul2 mcm petani coz bwk balik byk ikan puyu, kuih lidah buaya, & mcm2 pucuk sayur!

Yea, stil terbayang2...

FJ said...

funny i don't remember a lot of things these days. i seriously hv become numb lah