Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

KLIBF 2011 after all...



I actually went there yesterday... To fulfill our lecturer's invitation to a forum; Malaysia to publish 26K books per year: A challenge or a Problem (trans. loosely). Yea, pity no government rep was there to actually take note of what was being discussed. It was said that on average Malaysia only publish 16K.

The 3 of us (NIM, TSY & me) went together via komuter. Surveyed several booths, I bought 2 books from GaleriIlmu(but both were presents for others :p).

Then we watched Adiputra the whiz kid with Mail XPDC (he was x-Terra Rosa right?) from above (5th floor) while waiting for the forum to start. Mail sang 'Bunga Angkasa' & he got the kid's new book for free?!

3 comments:

FJ said...

I think its ALI la.
Mail tu yg nyanyi C.I.N.T.A

Kay said...

Mail mmg vokalis XPDC zaman dulu kala...

Ali terrarossa yg ganti mail dulu dlm xpdc...

aNNdiNN said...

Ha'ah...no wonder i felt weird while typing abt it, hehe
Yep, Ali XPDC now.
Thanks!