Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Sooo Guilty at the moment!

Now what do we have here...
She's a delight to watch!

Guilty, just because...

So I went to the BBW Book Sale at South City Plaza with my baby sister... adding more to my list of bought-books-to-be-read.
But, I managed to save 70-90% on everything compared to what they would have cost me elsewhere, other times ;)


----------------
Now playing: Fauziah Ahmad Daud - Dendang Remaja (Ali Setan)
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

ida_zy said...

salam adnin
lama tak menyibuk kat sini
jeles betul dengan member2 yang berjaya memburu di BBW sales tu huhu
waahh illustrated biography johnny depp? jeles jeles.. kalau kak ida pun sure beli heh heh (rupanya taste kita sama)

aNNdiNN said...

w'salam kak ida :)
hehe...BBW became one of the highlights of my life this year it seems...the amount of books i bought!? Prob is, dunno when to finish reading em :p
p/s: havent touch J Depp yet, hehe..

FJ said...

oh oh i have (touched "Mr Stench")! :D

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!.

aNNdiNN said...

Gee.. Thanks very much! Hope u've gained something useful here :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

aNNdiNN said...

Hm? but this particular post doesnt really have much words, does it? U can of course, just as long as it's not a copy :)
What's your blog? May I visit? :)