I have 5 assignments to be done before class starts this Wednesday,
& I’m still stuck on unpacking and rearranging my stuff...
I found me old letters & cards from friends/ family... They are all from my primary school days to varsity years...including notes from my classmates since I was 7 y/o...
What d’u think I should do with them? Throw them away? Keep them?
7 comments:
simpan!
Simpan sume ke? Sampai bile? Alamak...kene carik kotak lg satu la sbb yg bekas plastik tu dh koyak..
Err.. Surat yg bdk laki bagi pun kene simpan ke?
sy simpan lagi... bila tua esok2 bleh baca buat senyum sendiri
Sy mmg stp kali bace dok tersenyum la...adela dlm 2 jam nak mengimbau sume tu...hehe
Juz terPK sampi bile nk simpan coz ade kwn smpi bergaduh dgn suami psl bende nih...(cheh, mcm la org ade suami yg nak dirisaukan :p)
tp mmg seronok n kelako kan Kay bile kenang sume tu?...hahaha
I guess, if it makes you feel like you’re throwing half your life away, keep em. Me, i’m still sifting.
It’s gon take years finding out which one is worth keeping and which, are not.
it HAS been years already...how much longer? im afraid i DO have a certain degree of hoarding in me :p
Nak bukukan surat2 tu sume pon menarik kan? hehe
yeah, make a scrap book or something. adzliana keeps all my letters to her in a special folder. sweet kan?
Post a Comment