Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Sunday, 6 December 2009

Not a hundred percent

The next day after the event, the BeeMKayPeeM representative asked me to submit the printed certificates & the rest to her as she was about to return to the office in Putrajaya. She had collected the hardcopies of the research papers from all 4 colleges right after the event. 8 more things;

  • Catatan setiap presentation/ Sidang
  • Borang kehadiran setiap Sidang
  • Buku Program
  • Laporan Analisis Borg Penilaian Bengkel
  • Softcopy PowerPoint presentations stp kolej
  • Video bengkel
  • Gambar bengkel – cetak
  • Surat2 rasmi yg dikeluarkan sempena BeePeeHPeePee 2009
… were supposed to be submitted on 4/12/2009 (Friday). I had been to the admin the day before to arrange for the 8th item & was supposed to collect them on that Friday. Unfortunately, I was unable to do so. Fell ill terribly suddenly that morning. Quite a shock to myself. My last MC was in 2007 & it was my 1st too. By 8am, it seemed like a 2nd MC was inevitable & I had to inform the unit’s secretary then (RI).

Alhamdulillah & I can’t Thank You enough to STA, RI & RS for driving me to the clinic after they finished their classes & later brought me to lunch with them. Nothing could stay in my stomach since 4 am & the lunch (I hesitated at 1st) was quite a relief. Of course I had to take the prescribed medicines afterwards. One of them helps prevent vomiting. Oddly enough I didn’t have stomach ache at all.

Oh, our chairman called as we arrived at the eatery. He explained something regarding things that we were supposed to submit to BeeMKayPeeM. I explained of my condition & he understandingly asked me to take a rest 1st as I was worried of the arrangement I had made the day before. He said he’ll take care of it.
“ … It’s okay, lillahi ta’ala..”, he said.

Dalam kesusahan, memang pasti ada kesenangan...

----------------
Now playing: ANTO HOED & MELLY - DENTING
via FoxyTunes

No comments: