Im feeling sad
…but happy & proud at the same time. Another stdnt came 2 inform dat she’l b leaving the college to pursue in TESL. She’d asked on her dilemma of to go /not to go. I asked her 2 do istikharah. She did. Im sure she can better contribute 2 making positive changes thru the field.
Im sad 2 lose her even tho’ we’ve just get 2 know each other for less than 2 months. Im putting on hopes 4 her 2 start d forever-waited CHANGE 2 d system. She admitted thru the interview dat she adamantly doesn’t agree wit the present system. It’s turning youngsters into boring -nerdy –bookworms. If dats not the case, then they’d rebel & turn worse. Aargh! I know, coz im 1 of em!?
2/7/07 0901
What is happening in my world?!;
1) ive yet 2 return stdnts’ essays that ive kept for close to 2 months now. How can I return em? I haven’t finished markin em…!
2) Ive 2 submit a research paper n present it under Kolej level on 25th july. How am I goin2 prepare 4 dat when I haven’t basically start documenting it…?!
3) I had planned 2 start doin everything dis weekend. Plus marking the stdnts’ quiz papers.
4) BUT…I have 2 fulfil a fren’s request of goin 2 her baby’s kenduri since I had missed her wedding lastime. N yea, I haven’t seen her baby even…
5) Oh, n dis means I haf2 postpone marking stdnts’ weekly drafts of their report writing also. as i'l b spending d weekend at my fren's place.
5/7/07 1245
No comments:
Post a Comment