Hi…hm..abt now I musta received abt 90 pieces of ss’ one-day journal. Ive started 2 read sum of em. Sum had relevants wit my own life n sum touched my heart. So I tried giving response as best I kud. A ss came yest’day eve asking more on how 2do it?! I was surprised. Of all person I thot he’d have no prob in executing it. Said he was confused btwn journal n diary. Well, he submitted his dis morning. Cant wait 2 read em all! Haha!
Am I 4 real? He asked me d same thing yest’day. Do I really enjoy marking em all? Well, I enjoy reading em. J
Surprisingly it was d 3rd time we talked on d same topic -Effeminate ss- yea…makes me wonder why n how come? Well, he did mention on his friends condemning him of even talking wit d grp of ss. He was juz talking 2 em. Said he admires the confidence n self esteem dat dis grp of ss have. I agree. I let him read d feature article dat I wrote on the particular issue when I was doing my degree. We discussed more on it. My enthusiasm started to wane in d end when he mentioned dat he needed my favour- help send his watch for a fix -the thingy to attach d wristbands is broken. I said I’l try if I ever go out at least 2 msjd tnh.
Classes 2day went great. I really love d ‘Life Experiences’ activity. I get 2 learn more on my ss n get 2 share my xprience wit em also. They laughed n probed more questions. I was being really frank wit em. Even things dat I shud/shudnt hav done. I hope they wud make better decisions than me in d future. It was wreally gwreat!
No comments:
Post a Comment