Compartmentalization

Episodes (98) bubbles (88) Trips (50) MunchMunch (43) EatThatFrog (34) WordsSpun (27) Lil'Tomes (19) MusicInMe (19)

Tuesday, 12 April 2005

TIRED...


I found dis on dis date, 22082008, while arranging the boxes full of old books etc. But im posting dis on d date dat it was written (12042005) ..to suit d mood of all d posts in dat year. twas more than 3 yrs ago...

I'm Tired.
Tired of Everything!
Tired of having to do things that i dont like.
Tired of having to impress people,
just because they expect you to.
Tired of having to bear other's burden
I'm tired of having to sleep late all nights.
Tired of lamenting
Tired of brooding
Tired of thinking, Tired of pondering
Tired of contemplating
When will i be rid of this tiredness???!
I'm just sick & tired of everything!

p/s: A Rare & Tumultuous year it was
----------------
Now playing: Butterfly Boucher - Life Is Short
via FoxyTunes

No comments: